SAFETY INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR BOUNCY CASTLES
It is the responsibility of the hirer (client) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:-
1) This unit is for CHILDREN ONLY, IT IS NOT AN ADULT CASTLE, maximum number of user’s is 6 at any one time.
2) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
3) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
4) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
5) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill.
6) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front step. The step is there to help users get on and off.
7) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
8) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
9) In the event of heavy rain, it is STRONGLY recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small table placed over the blower will help prevent rain water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
10) The blower at the back may have a reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, please inform us IMMEDIATELY.
11) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
12) NO FOOD OR DRINK is to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid a choking hazard.
13) All shoes, badges, jewellery, e.g. necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches or any sharp objects MUST be removed before using the inflatable. This will prevent possible injury to the individual, and also damage to the inflatable. It is also recommended that spectacles are also removed before use.
14) No face paints, party poppers, coloured steamers or silly string must be used near or on the inflatable as these will cause permanent staining and will damage the unit, which will incur a damage charge.
15) No smoking is permitted on or near the inflatable.
16) No climbing, hanging, or sitting on the side walls as it is DANGEROUS and MUST NOT be allowed.
15) If you are unsure about anything, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07702 269824.